- Build or re-build your credit, even if you've had credit difficulties in the past, or have never had a credit card before! An excellent opportunity to establish your credit rating.
- Virtually everyone is approved.
- With your new Home Trust Secured VisaCard, you can:
- Rent a car. Make purchases over the phone or internet. Plan and go on a vacation. Reserve a hotel room.
- Access cash anytime, anywhere from over 1 million ATMs around the world displaying the Visa logo.
- Everything's easier with a Home Trust Secured Visa Card!
How it works
The Home Trust Secured Visa is a credit card that requires a security deposit for eligibility. Your credit limit is then set at the amount of the deposit. You can put down as little as $500, or as much as $10,000.
If you decide to cancel your card, you can just pay off your outstanding balance, and you'll get your security deposit back from Home Trust. And Home Trust is a Member of Canada Deposit Insurance Corporation (CDIC) (1-800-461-2342).
The application process is very simple and almost everybody is approved! Of course, if your application is not approved, your security deposit will be immediately returned to you.
Application & More Information
* Visa Int./Home Trust Company, licensed user of mark.